I have so many great pictures I want to share with you all that I put them in slide shows. There's some great pics of our visit to the Statue of Liberity (I loved it), Ground Zero, outside the Broadhurst theater, Time Square, Rockefeller Center, FAO Shwartz (Tori loved it), and Tori getting her picture drawn by a street artist. This street artist did a fantastic job and drew a beautiful picture of my little Tori.
Everyone should go visit NYC, I'm hoping to go back some day and spend a whole week or maybe two. There's so much to do and see. It's a great place to visit.



2 comments:
We absolutely LOVED having you guys here and wish you could have stayed longer. Come back anytime!
Jackson loves it when Tori calls him now. He jumps up and down like a crazy person when he hears her on the other line. Thanks for such a fun visit!
I am sooo jealous you were able to go. NYC is quite the experience. Sounds like you had a wonderful time!
Post a Comment