Had to get a shot in front the "the sign" to prove we were actually at Yellowstone and to keep with tradition.
"The Men" all monitoring the campfire.
Tori, in her pj's, and ready for some S'mores! I really do try to have my daughter dressed and looking presentable but allowed for pj's early in the day since we were camping.
I just think this picture is so cute - Dan is looking at Nan in such a cute way. Either that or he's thinking "this chic is crazy!"
Believe or not... I actually do get a picture of Evan smiling. Scroll down and you'll see this rare occurrence.
Proof we made it to Old Faithful. Cool to see... but not really. Maybe it was just a hot day but it wasn't really that exciting. I guess at least we can now say we've been there, done that.
Wait for it... he really does smile.
This pictures exhibits our typical sight seeing with Tori pushing Helen's stroller and Todd not looking to thrilled. Tori LOVED being with Helen.
I love this! Can you guess what movie Tori is imitating?
See? I told you he smiles and such a cutie!
Not only smiling but actually posing for a picture... with a buffalo even. A very rare sighting.
My beautiful daughter looking reflectively into the fire.
Tori and Todd at one of the many cool... hot pots. :-)
Back at camp we find Todd planning how many firecrackers to toss in the fire. Aren't fireworks illegal in the park?
Todd and Evan enjoying the loud bang. Tori... not so much.

Oh... Give me a Home... Where the buffalo roam....
Yet more buffalo... not me... the animal behind me. Sheesh!
Just a small sample of the beautiful wildflowers all throughout the park.
A small sample of my beautiful family... minus one beautiful kid. We missed you Spencer!
Cute Tori!
The closest thing to a group photo of the family at Yellowstone. Too bad we didn't take the time to get one with all of us!
Todd enjoying Mammoth Hot springs.... even though we didn't plan to drive there we managed to enjoy the view since we got lost and went to the springs anyway. :-)
The way home we stopped to get a picture of the Grand Tetons. Absolutely beautiful!
It was a fun trip, even with all the driving. Yellowstone is breathtaking and makes me appreciate this beautiful country we live in. I'm looking forward to next year's family reunion. whooo hooo






















4 comments:
Sheesh...No wonder you never have time to go to lunch...you are always traveling!
Glad to hear you had fun...it looks like fun. I've never been to Yellowstone.
And by the way...I do own more than one pair of heels now...I feel like you are mocking my fashion sense;)
Helen loved being with Tori, too. She was such a big help while camping. You got some great pictures. And I think Dan's look is more of a "she's crazy" look. But its a cute pic anyway. Keep em coming.
Great commentary and pictures! I love reading your notes. It's great to see Evan and Todd smiling! Now if I can get Seth to smile.
So I can't tell what Tori is doing in that picture, it just looks like she's suspended mid-air somehow??? Glad you had fun at Yellowstone. What a beautiful place
Post a Comment