
My Dad first made this for us when we were all kids and, I don't know about the rest of my siblings, but I LOVED it and still do.
You can whip together this easy yogurt pie in five minutes and it lasts for several days in the freezer. If you're looking for an easy no-bake dessert or no-bake pie recipe, this quick and easy pie is the one to try!
Ingredients:
8 oz (one small container) Cool Whip
18 oz (three individual servings) yogurt, any flavor (I like the key lime pie yogurt from Yoplait.)
1 graham cracker pie crust
Thoroughly combine the Cool Whip and yogurt until smooth. Pour into pie crust and freeze until firm. Remove from freezer approximately 20 minutes before serving. Serve with fresh fruit if desired and enjoy!
1 comment:
I forgot about this yummy pie. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
Post a Comment