Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter Time Fun

As usual, I'm a little behind on posting our events.  We had a fun Easter with the Clawson family.  Kayce was kind enough to invite us all to her home for some fun and food; we all enjoyed the Easter Egg hunt and great potluck dinner.

The kids were all so darn cute at the Easter Egg hunt.  Spencer and Evan enjoyed hiding the Easter Eggs out in the yard.... thank goodness for some snow-free weather.  It's been a crazy April for us with snow and rain almost every day.
 





















It was nice having Spencer and Evan together.  They really enjoyed each others company... I think they both got a kick being "grown-ups" and hiding the Easter eggs.  I can't believe how Even is almost as tall as Spencer!















All the little kids were so excited to look for their Easter eggs.... some of them couldn't resist the temptation to peek.


















Once they got a chance to head outdoors and look for the yummy Easter, sugary, goodness they were happy, happy kids.  Even Tori!




































1 comment:

The Walton Family said...

Cute pics! I love the one of Spence and Ev. Ev has such a genuinely happy smile, that is so rare to catch on camera! Love it!