Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Graduation













I did it!  I finally graduated with my bachelor degree. April 30, 2010 was a good day, a very good day.

It was thrilling to have my family there to support me at the ceremony.  Todd and the kids have been there to support me all along.  They have been so wonderful and patient as I've plodded through the many years of classes and studying.  The many years of wondering if I would ever make it to the end..... I did. 

In addition to my family, there have been so many wonderful examples and supporters along the way.  My parents and siblings have been so sweet and encouraging.  I really appreciate the example set by my Mother and her Mother.  My sweet grandmother went back to school after having 10 children and completed her bachelor degree at the age of 50 (I beat her by just 9 years).  What a great example.

I sincerely hope that my children will take advantage of every opportunity to earn their degree and consider going beyond a bachelor degree.  What a wonderful experience.


1 comment:

Matt and Jen said...

Congratulations! I am very proud of you!