They certainly don't take family photos like they did in the old days. You remember those old photos of everyone in the family being asked to look off to some distant point, while smiling brightly, and pretending that everyone wasn't just crying and pinching each other a second before the photo was taken.
A photo just like this.......
I really can't believe I'm sharing this on my blog but honestly I just can't keep from giggling when I look at this photo. Such a cute little, innocent family. So very many children. All such cute little blondies. What were my Mom and Dad thinking? Eight children? They deserve a medal and I love them for that.
So after having the viewing pleasure of the classic 70's family photo, here's another one for you.
This one seriously makes me laugh. Look at our style of clothing. Again, just makes me giggle. I have very strong memories of thinking "let's just get this gosh darn thing over with". Smiling big for the picture and then breathing a sigh of relief that yet another family picture was over with.
Makes me wonder why I put my kids through the same thing. hmmmmm Maybe it's a rite of passage every child needs to suffer through?


1 comment:
I remeber having that second pic taken. I was so proud of my cool, cute dress. Ah, good times!
Post a Comment