Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Big Four Oh

We had a major event happen last week.  Todd, our wonderful husband and father, reached the milestone of 40.  To celebrate the big Four Oh, I searched high and low for just the perfect gift for this big day and I think I found it.

I found a money tree.  Yes, it's true; a money tree.  What better gift for someone who's reached the 40 milestone than the gift of money.  Well... big sigh...the sad truth is the money tree only bears it's fruit just this one time.  In any case, Todd enjoyed this fun, one time only money tree.  Fun, right? 





















By the way, sorry for the poor quality cell phone pictures, silly me couldn't find our camera for the big event.

Of course, in addition to the money tree and other little gifts we also had to fill the room with black balloons to make sure he remembered that he was now "officially" old.  (Actually, Todd is far from old.)

Todd is a wonderful husband and Father and we're so happy to have this day to celebrate the day of his birth.  We look forward to many, many more birthdays.




















Happy Birthday hot stuff!

No comments: