This little girl of mine.... I'm gonna let her shine..... Let her shine, Let her shine, Let her shine.
Can you hear me singing?
Tori is an amazing young women with so much fire and energy it's difficult to keep up with her. She now loves Volleyball and she's pretty dang good. At 5' 1", she is scrappy and digs right in and never lets the ball get past her.
She's amazing at everything she does and we thoroughly enjoy spending time with her during her volleyball tournaments.... well.... except when the tournament is from 8am to 6pm with an hour or two between her games.
I'm learning that life goes by much too fast and my little girl is growing up much too fast also. So, even though her tournaments can be a long, grueling day, I'm enjoying every second I can soaking up time with this little girl of mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment