Monday, October 8, 2007

Gardner Village & Tai Pan Trading

So, October 6 was the big day. Me, Mom, Kayce, and Carol had our annual trip to Gardner Village and, the new tradition, Tai Pan Trading. We had sooooo much fun but didn't manage to get any pictures of our fun times even thought Mom kept saying we needed to get a picture. It's kind of funny how we all kept conveniently forgetting to get a picture. Seriously, I really wish we had gotten a few pictures so you could all see the fun times. Although it was raining the entire time and very cold we stayed warm with our laughter and togetherness. That sounds sappy but it's true! We enjoyed visiting our favorite stores and spent way to much time laughing over those cards in the "Just Us Girls" store. You know the cards that say things like, "I feel a sin coming on". Kayce and I spent way to much time laughing over those cards; we got some funny looks. Anyway, after Gardner Village, we headed to Tai Pan Trading and all spent to much money there but enjoyed every minute.
We missed having all the sisters together. It would be great to have you all with us next year. I hear that Lillian is going to try and make it an annual visit of hers. That would be great. We can then plan the Halloween party at the same time so she, and all of you, can be part of our fun!

2 comments:

The Walton Family said...

I'm sorry I missed it. I would love to be able to go to all the get-togethers you have. ......Someday.

Lillian said...

It's so sad to miss out on the annual Gardner Village trip and the family Halloween party. I am glad you guys had fun, though! I can't wait to see you and Tori NEXT week!