Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Family Halloween Party at Kayce's

We had our annual Halloween party at Kayce's house this year. It was so much fun. We had some yummy, goulish food. Kayce made bloody adams apples, Mom made yummy Halloween crackers and cheese, Marcy made ghost snot dip with veggies and witches' bloody fingers. Then the kids had fun making Halloween houses with Foamies and making Halloween suckers. We really missed Lillian and Nan at the party!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Ali doesn't look very happy to be there but she really did have fun. :-) Hopefully she doesn't kill me for putting up this picture.

2 comments:

Lillian said...

I really wish we could have been there. It looked like a lot of fun!
We LOVED having you out to visit this weekend and we miss you already. Come back anytime - it would make a great date for you and Todd. ;)

The Walton Family said...

OH, I miss you all so much! I really hope to be there with you guys for get togethers someday. I notice you are allwearing black, typical.