Friday, December 12, 2008

Bon Voyage!









We're escaping the cold and headed to the Caribbean! The Glassford family is going on vacation and we leave tomorrow.... AND I'm so stinkin' excited! We decided a few years ago that our kids have just to much dang stuff and it's become almost a chore to figure out what to get them each Christmas, because like I said, they have to much dang stuff. So, we decided instead of presents we would go on a family cruise..... and we're leaving tomorrow!

4 comments:

The Walton Family said...

Hope you have a wonderful vacation. Take lots of pics and fill us in when ou get back. Love you.

Matt and Jen said...

Hope you have fun! I am going into that cold! You are the smart one!!!

Lillian said...

Marcy I am so excited for you guys. You will have such a great time. I can't wait to see pictures when you get back!

Kayce and Jared said...

I am so happy for you even though I will go through withdrawls while you are gone. I look forward to seeing all the pics and hearing all the storied of your adventure. I am jelious even though I don't know how to spell the word. Love you and miss you and happy for you.