
For the 15 years we've been married.....
1. I love that you love the beach as much as I do... actually more than I do.
2. I love that you understand how much I love to read.
3. Thanks for seeing all those "chic" flicks with me over the years.
4. I love that you remember so many things and that I can rely on you to remind me because I'm so very forgetful... yet you'll forget where you've placed your keys.
5. I love that you enjoy skiing with me even though I don't like moguls... or black diamond runs.
6. You're amazing to always do the dishes.
7. Even better... thank you for doing the laundry, vacuuming, sweeping, making beds.... all that you do for us and our home.
8. I love that you manage our money so well.
9. I love that you've never called in sick to work.
10. Thank you for putting up with all my crazy, wonderful family.
11. I'm so grateful to know that you'll never leave me.
12. I love that you love our children and that you are such a good Dad.
13. It's amazing that you support my religious beliefs and have made it an important part of your life also.
14. I love that you put up with my crazy moods and constant activities and love of travel.
15. Most of all... I love that you love me!
2 comments:
Aaawwww! That is so sweet. Happy Valentine's day!
That is just so sweet. I loved reading it. Happy Valentines day to you guys!
Post a Comment