Thursday, June 18, 2009

Fun in Lake Mead (without Mom)

For the last couple of years Todd and Evan have been going to Lake Mead on an annual Father-Son outing with a friend of ours and his son. They have a great time baking in the hot son while waterskiing or wakeboarding. This year plans changed at the last minute and Todd and his friend decided to bring along their daughters. This meant I was left home alone for five days, something that I haven't experienced for.... oh.... 22 years (since Spencer was born).

At first it was exciting to thing of my time alone and all that I could accomplish. But let me tell you, I didn't like it. What a strange, strange thing for me to have the house all to myself. I missed my family the entire time! I missed them, but I did have some fun thanks to my wonderful sisters! (good times!)

Todd, Evan, and Tori also had a lot of fun. Got a lot of sun and became expert wakeboarders. I guess wakeboarding is the new thing, apparently waterskiing is just not cool anymore. Interesting how things change.

Here's some great pics of their fun time at Lake Mead.













Evan and Tori having a blast on the tube. Can you see the big smiles on their faces?















Evan and Tori with the other family. Very cute kids.















What a handsome boy! And look at that amazing little girl in the background.
















Very talented little girl and so darn cute!
















Amazing young man!














Wow! Hot Husband!















The end of a long day having fun. My sweet Evan.

















Sweet little Tori.


Thanks Todd for taking some great pictures for me. It helps me feel like I was there with you. Love you.

1 comment:

The Walton Family said...

You have beautiful children, Marcy. I hope you were able to enjoy your time with out them, even though I know you missed them very much!