(sigh) I love my Mom.
So, as a special treat to me, my lovely children insisted on putting the correct amount of candles on my cake. Honestly, I was worried about the fire hazard but everything turned out fine.

Can you see the cake through all the candles?
My family is so sweet to me. The kids were very kind all day and my dear husband even made me breakfast in bed. Life is good!

Here's my lovely little family, minus my oldest child (we miss you Spencer!). I wanted to try and get a quick pic of the family so I asked Todd to try to get us all in there. Turned out kind of cute, right?
1 comment:
Gotta love Mom's advice, right? Ha ha.
I'm glad you had a fun birthday and I wish we could have been there to help you celebrate (and to help you blow out ALLL those CANDLES, whoa!)
Love you!
Post a Comment