Well, this Mom finally got her way on Friday. I knew we had missed the beautiful changing of the leaves to gorgeous fall colors and, most likely, all the leaves had fallen at the high altitude but that just didn't matter.... we were going to enjoy our beautiful mountains.
Our drive up Provo Canyon was amazing. The leaves were breathtaking. Once we drove up through the canyon, past Sundance and looked back down the canyon, I just had to stop the car and take some pictures. I was hoping to get pictures with the family.... but this is what I got....

Even Todd was having none of it. That's ok.... I still love them all. It was such a beautiful day, I just couldn't stay mad. Here's the first shot of the mountains.

After that, I gave the camera to Evan and told him to start taking pictures as we drove up the canyon to Cascade Springs.



Beautiful pictures, right? So, once we arrived at Cascade Springs, which by the way, if you've never been, you've got to go. I threatened the kids with their lives if they didn't let me at least get one picture of them together. Here's the shot they where kind enough to give me. Can you see Tori's face?

I just love these kids. I missed Spencer so much during our little outing. Why do they have to grow up so quickly?

Around this time, Evan starts to get into the family togetherness thing and is willing to smile for the camera..... not so much Tori.



We managed to get a picture of us all together enjoying the beautiful scenery. Again, do you see my sweet Tori? Big sigh.... how did my parents survive having seven daughters?

My sweet husband is the only thing that keeps me sane.




What a handsome young man.

Alright my little girl.... It's time to go home.
1 comment:
Cascades Springs is such a pretty place. I'm glad you got your way so you could see it.
Post a Comment