Thursday, March 4, 2010

Tori's Birthday

My baby girl is 14!  Such a sweet, talented, amazing young woman and we are so very blessed to have her in our lives and our home.




















Tori is outgoing and energetic and keeps us on our toes.  She always wants to try new things and has so many friends we've lost count.  Currently she's learning the violin and piano and attending early morning play practice every morning for the junior high school play.  She's looking forward to softball this summer and volleyball the end of summer.




















Tori, I love your many moods and many faces.  I love how sweet you are to your nieces and nephews and the little neighborhood kids.  I love how you want to be a Veterinarian when you grow up and how you have such a tender spot for all animals.  I love your strength and independence and you're willingness to stand up for what you believe is right.  I love that you cook  dinner for us.  You are a special young woman and I love you.


No comments: