It's back to school.... already? Where has the time gone? Evan and Tori started back to school a few weeks ago and, it's crazy to think this, but they are both in high school now. My babies are growing up so fast. (Yikes, don't tell them I call them my babies. They do not like that at all!)
Each year I like to take a picture on their first day of school. This picture has been getting harder and harder to take as they both try to avoid pictures strenuously.
Evan was kind enough to slow down and let me take a quick picture. Love that boy... so handsome! He's now a junior, driving, working, and just a well-rounded, wonderful young man.
Tori wasn't so patient with the idea of a picture. This is the best I got. Still love this girl of mine. She's now a sophomore, very excited to get her license, and has a very active social life.
I'm excited to mention that Spencer is also planning to head back to school the end of September. A great decision to get his degree beyond high school. Good job Spencer!
Yet another year gone by and yet another year full of blessings. We have been blessed to have three wonderful children, they are the light of our lives.


No comments:
Post a Comment