Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thankful

I am so thankful.  So thankful for my husband and children.  So thankful for my parents and siblings.  So very thankful for our freedom, our home, the beautiful area we live in, the home we have, for our health, and so much more.

This Thanksgiving we spent the day at my parent's home and I sincerely appreciate their hospitality.  Four of my sisters were there and it was just so much fun to spend time with each of them and their families.  It seems that I never get enough pictures.

Me with Kayce and Alison.  Missing is Carol and Nan who were also with us.




















It's always so nice to see the cousins enjoying time together.  In this picture are three of Kayce's daughters with Tori enjoying a board game. From left is Emily, Tabitha, Katy, and Tori.














It's also fun to see the men in the family together.  It seemed they were either in the living room waiting for the food to be ready or downstairs watching a football game after gorging on Thanksgiving dinner. Seems to be a tradition. :-)
















My sweet Evan.  When did he get so tall?




















My sweet Tori.




















Tori with her cousin Emily (Kayce's daughter).




















As I mentioned, we are so very thankful for each other.  After Thanksgiving, we were able to spend the day with Spencer and his wife, Ashley, visiting Temple Square in Salt Lake City.  I really missed them at Thanksgiving but I'm very thankful to spend time with them.  Next post, I'll share the pictures.  Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

I liked the part where you mentioned getting to see your favorite cousin Sean....oh wait... you didn't mention that. ;) I still love you anyway.

Wanna email me a copy of the picture(s) you took of me and Kayce?

shaneteyring[at]gmail[dot]com