Sisters can be a wonderful thing in life.... they can also be a challenge. Luckily for me, the majority of the time my sisters are a wonderful thing. Yes, it's true I didn't say ALL the time, just the majority of the time.... because, really, no family relationship is perfect.
With that said, last month I've had such a fun time with my sisters. Lillian came to visit all the way from Connecticut with her cute family and we thoroughly enjoyed every minute of her visit. While she was here, we managed to take a few minutes away from our time talking and laughing and eating to take a few pictures.
Unfortunately, we are missing our sister Carol who wasn't feeling well that day; otherwise, I absolutely love this picture and love that we could be together for this picture. While the picture above is great, I think this next one is my favorite.
This laughing together is really what we do. I pray that I can pass along this love of family to my children so that as they grow and become adults they will always have the joy of family around them.


No comments:
Post a Comment