It's time for me to play some catch-up and update this blog. There's been some great events going on in our family and life has been hectic and wonderful as usual.
First up is Spencer's birthday. My baby boy who isn't much of a baby boy anymore.... turned 25. Can you believe it? He's 25! We celebrated his wonderful day by traveling to Salt Lake city to meet him and spend the day (sadly Ashley was not feeling well so she was not there with us). We had fun touring the Clark Planetarium and got a picture of my three wonderful children visiting the planet Mars (not really, of course).
Aren't these three wonderful children so kind to indulge their Mom by posing for a cheesy picture? I keep forgetting that grown children and teenagers don't like posing for cheesy pictures for Mom... when will I ever learn?
After spending time at the Planetarium, we walked around and found a great place to eat. I have to say that spending time eating with the family is really, truly one of the best ways to spend time with your children. It seems that wonderful conversations always come up around the table. I love it!
We were able to get a group picture at the end of the day. I love these two pictures.... our three wonderful children hugging the parents who love them forever and always.
Spencer's birthday always seem to fall on or around Mother's day. Mother's day is always nice but can many times be a little disappointing (just being honest). Disappointing because there's so much hoopla about wonderful Mother's and wonderful children who love their Mother's. While I know my children love me and my husband loves me, there really isn't much hoopla going on in our house on Mother's day. That's fine.... I guess. But I have to mention this day... this year.... because Todd surprised me with a wonderful, thoughtful gift this year. Do you see why I have to mention the gift?
More catching-up to come....




No comments:
Post a Comment