Is it already September? Has it really been over a month since my last post? Time flies by much, much to quickly.
There are so many things to share about our family that I really must be better at posting on my blog. Todd and I had a wonderful trip to Canada with some great photos from the trip that I really want to share and the family has had some fun times boating this summer and some great pictures of my athletic children. Also, Evan and Tori have started back to school and I have some great recipes I want to share.
First, I'll start with back to school. Talking about how quickly times flies, it's really hard to believe the summer is over and the kids are now in school. The days are growing shorter and we're starting to feel a chill in the air each morning. At the start of each year, it's a tradition to take a picture of the kids on their first day of school and this year was no different - even though they are both of the opinion that this particular tradition is pointless.
Evan, as always, was very accommodation and patient with his Mom and stopped for a few minutes to let me snap a photo. Evan is now a Senior this year. He's decided this year that he wants to be a computer engineer, which I think he is well suited for this type of career. Love this boy of mine.
Tori isn't so patient with her Mom when it comes to first-day-of-school photos. Actually, she's not so patient with Mom taking any photos. Here she is frantically getting ready for her first day because it was much, much to early in the morning to get up on time. Tori is Junior this year and is ready to take on the world - I think this girl was born ready to take on the world. Love her tons and tons.
I've got to track down some pictures of these two on their first day of kindergarten and do some trips down memory lane. These two have grown so much and it seems like just yesterday I was cradling them in my arms as little babies. The same goes for my grown up boy, Spencer, who is now 25. We love him and cherish him and his sweet smile and loving personality.


No comments:
Post a Comment