Happy 18th Birthday to Evan! It's hard to believe this sweet boy of ours is 18, the years have flown by. Evan is such an amazing young man. I love his quiet, calm confidence, great sense of humor, and his willingness to let his Mom take pictures.
We celebrated his big day by taking him out to dinner. We traditionally do a family dinner but I thought I would surprise this great kid of ours by inviting his friends to dinner with us. The surprise turned out perfectly. We all sat down for dinner at the restaurant, Buffalo Wild Wings, Evan's favorite, and his friends showed up about ten minutes later. They all walked up behind him and surprised him with birthday wishes and "what up dude". Evan's face and happiness was priceless.
We had a great birthday celebration - celebrating this wonderful young man. We love you Evan!


No comments:
Post a Comment