Sunday, September 30, 2007

Chicken Legs









So I had to laugh... when I went through my camera to print pictures I found this picture on the camera. Tori took this picture of my plate of chicken legs I made for the dinner we had a few weeks ago with Todd's Dad, Letty, Mom, and Dad. Just looking at this picture makes me chuckle. Tori must have been hungry. :-) She tells me it looked so yummy she had to take a picture. So now we have forever a pic of the teriyaki chicken legs. And yes, Nan, you stir 'em up in a big ol' pot.


3 comments:

The Walton Family said...

Nice Legs.....and Gravy Boat!!!!!

Lillian said...

I am laughing about stirring chicken in a big ol' pot!! That is funny that tori took that photo of the pile o' legs. Ha ha!!! Cute pic of Tori and her braces.

Anonymous said...

You write very well.