So guess what everyone? I ran my first 5k race on Monday, Sept. 3 and made it in 33 minutes. Can you believe it? I ran the race at the Payson Onion Days (Payson is a little city south of Provo).
I've been running on my treadmill for a long time and just started thinking it would be a good goal for me to run a race. So I found out about this race and signed up and went and did it! It was a great experience and I'm thinking of doing another race in a couple weeks. Just had to share with everyone. I definitly wasn't one of the fastest runners but wasn't the worst. :-) I placed 98th out of 151 and placed 12th out of 15 in my age group.

2 comments:
I am very empressed, Marcy! I'm so proud of you for taking such good care of your body and being able to run in a race had got to be very saticefiying. I've never been a runner, not even intrested. But I'm jelous that you are in such good shape and you look Good!
Marcy, that is soooo awesome!!! Dang, I am mad I totally forgot. I wanted to be at the finish line for you! Congrats on doing so well. Even if you weren't the very best, you were the hottest mama!
Post a Comment