
Tori got two enchiladas, one was beef and the other pork. She still hasn't decided what her favorite is, the beef or pork. Me, I'm all about the pork salad. Good Stuff!


Just as we finished eating fire trucks and ambulances started pulling into the parking lot and a bunch of hot firefighters started walking in to have lunch and with them was the hottest of all - Todd. One of the guys on his shift was retiring they were having a farewell lunch at Cafe Rio. The best place to have lunch anytime. I should have gotten a picture of all the trucks and guys in line but didn't want to look like to much of a dork. It was fun to see Todd and his crew
2 comments:
I'm glad you get to spend some quality time with Tori and eating is always good. Wish we could be there!
Just looking at these pictures makes my mouth water. It's just not fair to do that to a Cafe Rio addict. I miss the pork salads!! And the pork tacos. Oh... I am in pain. I need my fix....
Post a Comment