Wednesday, April 16, 2008

New Office

So, I've mentioned that I have a new job at the college working as the Student Success & Retention Coordinator. Love it! It's been a great job and I still have a lot to learn. Here's a picture of my new office that I wanted to share with you all. It's so nice to have a window again and even better it's got a view of Utah lake and the mountains.

new office

Even though I'm in a new position, I promised my previous supervisor that I would finish up coordinating student travel to a conference in Maryland. So I traveled to Maryland April 9-12. While there I had the opportunity to eat crab legs in Delaware and watch a Phillies game in Philadelphia! Crazy, crazy trip. On top of driving all over the East (a three hour drive from Maryland to Philly) I dealt with a student going to the emergency room, a bus crash that was transporting our students and faculty, and students sleeping in so they missed their presentation. Needless to say I was very, very happy to be home with my wonderful husband and children. Todd was just amazing to be at home with the kids and is wonderful.

Here's a picture of me at the Phillies game! :-)

Phillies Game

1 comment:

The Walton Family said...

I love your new office, what a comfy place to work all day. And thats cool you were able to travel back east for work.... and play!