Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Costa Rica

We're back from Costa Rica! What an amazing trip and beautiful country. Here's just a few pictures from the trip. I'll update with more in the days to come.

Flowers at Poas volcano















Jaco Beach - the pic does not do justice to this beautiful beach















Arenal volcano - view from our hotel room















Buena Vista school - our group donated $$ to the school - beautiful children
















Costa Rica toucan - cool!






3 comments:

The Walton Family said...

I am sooooooo jealous!!!!!! The picture of Jaco totaly brings back memories. I want to hear all about your trip. Ill call you later this week. I'm glad you had a good time.

Lillian said...

Good ol' Jaco beach! I remember it from the pictures we went there so many times. Wow. I can't believe you were there. That is so cool!!!

Kayce and Jared said...

I need Mas pictures of Costa RIca!!!!! MAS MAS!!