Monday, October 13, 2008

Annual Gardner Village Shopping Trip

Our fun annual event has come and gone. I'm sad it's over but it was so dang fun while it lasted, which wasn't long enough. Every year the Clawson sisters try to meet for some shopping, conversation, and good food (of course) at Gardner Village. I don't think we've yet been able to get ALL of the sisters together for the event but we sure try. Now that Mom is living back in Utah she has been attending with us to make things even more fun! This year it was just me, Kayce, Carol, and Mom that were able to go. Some amazing, wonderful year we will have all the sisters attending along with our one sister-in-law. In the meantime, those that do attend will be sure to shop and eat for those who can't attend.

















No, this is not four sisters and a Mom. ha ha This is three lovely sisters and a lovely Mom posing with a friendly Gardner Village witch.
















Me with two amazing sisters. I love you guys!






















Always the good sport. Kayce enjoying her doughnut at the bakery, one of our most favorite shops. Along with the restaurant and the candy store.






















So, they have this shoe shop at Gardner Village.... yes, I did buy shoes. mmmmm hmmmmm and hallelujah.


















Me and Kayce. (Luv U!)


















I just love this picture. Mom is smiling! It was a beautiful day.

7 comments:

Kes said...

that's got to be heard to get ALL you sisters together. i look at lil's blog but does carol or casey have one?

i LOVE gardners village!

The Walton Family said...

I love your pics. I would have loved to be there with you all. And, I cant believe mom is smiling either, thats amazing.

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

Did you eat in the Silo Restaurant? Janet's family is descendent from the Gardners (from wife number 7 I think....dang mormon polygamists!)

Lillian said...

I love to see the pictures so I can feel like I am there... I'm glad you had so much fun and got to eat yummy things! I miss Gardner Village in the fall. So... did you buy the merman ornament for todd???

Cherilee said...

Marcy, Marcy...as if you don't have enough pairs of shoes ;) Oh wait...I guess there is that saying that women can never have enough shoes:) But don't you think having to only wear a pair once a year is a little extreme :P

FitzFam4ever said...

What in the heck were those merman oraments! Was that a specalty shop for men who like merman? Great entry, Marcy! I love the pictures and I love Mom's smile! You all look beautiful. Someday I hope we live closer and I won't be a human milk jug so I can come along too!

Kayce and Jared said...

We look go-ood. Cute post. I do love Mom's real smile. I can't remember when I have ever seen on eof those. It must be you, Marcy. I know you make me smile a lot. Love you!