
Using MapMyRun has been a helpful tool to motivate me and map my runs through the city I live in. It's a great way to figure out how many miles it is from your home to a certain point and then back again.
Tori and I have doing a run through the city, with me running or walking and her riding a bike. It's been a nice way to enjoy the fresh air and have some great chats. I'm really not a big runner; not someone who plans to run a marathon anytime soon. But, again, the excerise itself is actually something I enjoy.
So, I challenge you all to give this a try; 100 Miles in 30 Days! Come on, I know you can! It's really not as tough as you think.
1 comment:
I'm so impressed,Marcy. You are an insipration, a breath of fresh air, a role model...I could go on. Thats amazing that you were able to run 100 miles in just 30 days, I dont think I have run 100 in 10 years. But thats why you look HOT and I'm a......Well you get the idea. Love you!
Post a Comment