Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Our Halloween ... better late than never

I know I'm a little late but I wanted to share some of our Halloween pictures ... at least before Thanksgiving.














Tori's pride and joy... her carving of WICKED in her pumpkin. Pretty dang good huh?


Here's a slide show of our fun Halloween party at Kayce's house with plenty of food and lots of talking. Spencer and Evan got into the fun by giving me their best "Uncle Rico" posses. Fun times!

2 comments:

The Walton Family said...

I love Tori's pumkin, she did a good job. Mabey next year we'll all be together for the Halloween party, I can hope.
Are Evan and Spender too old for costumes now?

Lillian said...

I'm sad to have missed out on the fun party. But I'm glad you guys all got together to celebrate Halloween. I love the Uncle Rico pictures. Hope you all had fun Trick or Treating. (If that is still cool to Tori & Evan)