Friday, November 7, 2008

Bakerella Blogger

I just discovered this blog that I'm loving, Bakerella. I've always loved to bake even as a little girl; I think I baked my first cake from scratch at age 8. My Mom actually bought me those cake molds, my favorite was cookie monster, that I would spend all day working on to bake and then frost. My love for baking has been with me ever since. Unfortunately, life is much to busy for me to spend the time I want on baking so I don't do it as much as I would like. When I do bake I always include my children; I love baking with them. All three of my kids can bake a mean chocolate chip cookie

One of the reasons I love Bakerella is that it's got some quick, fun, yummy ideas for making little cake or cookie balls. Click on this picture to go to all her Bite-Size Sweet & Easy Recipes. Those Red-Velvet Cake Balls look yuuuummmmmyyyy. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

I really think you need to make those red velvet balls and then bring me some. Thanks for a telling me about a blog that I am positive will make me fatter. (I've actually had the Oreo Truffles...and gained about 3 pounds from just looking at them!)
But seriously, I'll be your taste test guinea pig. Call me...
--Sean

The Walton Family said...

Those look gooood. Thanks for the info, looking forward to baking up some yummy treats.

Kayce and Jared said...

mmmm sounds good. I am so hungry now. I am going to have to check it out. you need a cricut