Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter

We had a great time celebrating Easter with Kayce's family and Mom, Dad, and Carol. It's so great having them live close enough that we can spend time together. We all had a yummy Easter lunch and then got cracking coloring Easter eggs. Yes, I chose cracking as an accurate word for what happened to most of the eggs.













Even my cool Evan had a fun time coloring eggs with us.














Cute Megan (Kayce's second daughter) enjoying the fun times.













Cute Emily (Kayce's third daughter).














My cute, only-daughter, Tori getting in on the action.














Evan really getting in on the action.













Here's my cute sister Kayce trying to keep the rowdy kids hydrated.












The men were very helpful throughout the egg coloring event.... as you can see here.



























Our finished products. Fun times and fun memories.

1 comment:

The Walton Family said...

I'm so glad you were able to get together with the family for Easter. Looks like you all had fun. I hope to get to spends some good times with you all in the future.