Monday, April 27, 2009

Wicked!








Tori and I went to Wicked a few weeks ago and WE LOVED IT! Oh my goodness! It was incredible. If you get the chance to see this show, you've got to take it. I can't say enough about it.











Here's Tori with a view from our seats looking at the stage before the show starts. It was such a fun time for Tori and I. It's too bad they don't let you take pictures during the show 'cause I would love to share the cool effects and costumes. Actually, it's not really too bad you can't take pictures. It's nice not having constant flashes going off all during the show... I take back what I said.





























We loved it. I loved even more having my beautiful daughter with me and sharing in this incredible show.

1 comment:

The Walton Family said...

Glad you got to spend some Mommy, Daughter time together. And got to see a good show!!!