Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spencer and Ashley

I'm way behind on posting some of the great events in the Glassford household. There's Spencer's marriage, Easter, Todd's birthday, attending Wicked..... wait... hold on... did I just say Spencer's marriage? Yep, I did.

My oldest has run off and got married.

He and Ashley, his new wife, eloped on March 19, 2009. Congratulations...

But, dang, now I feel old. It's hard enough having a child that's almost 22 but to have a child that's married? Now I'm a Mother-in-law? That's just not right. Enough about me.

Spencer and Ashley are happy and they make such a cute couple. We held a Open House for them on April 4th and the two families really enjoyed getting to know one another. Here's some cute pictures from the event.









The CUTE couple.



















The cute couple and their awesome parents (right?)!














The cute couple and their amazing Mothers.

I'll catch up with Easter, Todd's birthday and WICKED soon!

3 comments:

The Walton Family said...

Aaawwwww! What a cute family. I love to hear updates on whats happening with you and the family. Thanks for posting. Love you!

Kes said...

Married !!!??? holy crow!

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

Don't those crazy kids know that you get ZERO presents if no one knows you are getting married? Where is their materialistic side? But I guess it saves the parents having to pay for some big shenanigan, too. Tell him congrats from us!