Friday, December 18, 2009

Played Hookie from Work

I played "hookie" from work today.















Todd didn't have to play hookie 'cause he's got that firefighter job where he seems to be off more than me. Except when he goes to work for 48 hours at a time.

















It was a beautiful day and the snow and sunshine were calling my name.



















Todd and I headed up to beautiful Sundance and made the kids go to school. 'Cause we're good parents like that.

















A beautiful day playing hookie with my husband.





















P.S. For those of you worried that I've made this statement on my blog... don't worry... I actually got permission from my wonderful boss to have the day off. I just like say that I played hookie.

1 comment:

The Walton Family said...

What a great way to spend the day! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I hope now one from your work reads your blog!! He He He