We had a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with family and food, which is what Thanksgiving is all about. Although it was wonderful, it could have been so much better by having more family there. We really missed our sweet Spencer and his new wife, Ashley. We also missed having some of the Clawson clan that couldn't make it. Maybe next year.
Dad and Mom were very kind to host the yummy Thanksgiving dinner at their house this year. Thanks Mom and Dad!
Here's Dad slaving away preparing our dinner. Yummy food.

As usual, darling little girls at the gathering. We've got some cute, cute kids in the family. This is Megan and Katie (Kayce's girls) and Helen (Nan's girl).




My darling daughter Tori with Helen. At least I got Tori to look at the camera... that's always a good thing.


My sweet Evan. Wouldn't look at the camera so this is the best shot I could get. Love ya Evan!

I save the best picture for last. This picture just cracks me up. There's Carol totally "hamming" it up for the camera. I don't know what Kayce is doing. Then there's Evan. Not sure if he's trying to hide from the camera or hide from the fact that he has such crazy Aunts. Probably both? :-)

No picture of Todd, unfortunately, he kept hiding downstairs to watch football. He was there and I'm sure he had a great time... just like we did. We hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving also.
Dad and Mom were very kind to host the yummy Thanksgiving dinner at their house this year. Thanks Mom and Dad!
Here's Dad slaving away preparing our dinner. Yummy food.

As usual, darling little girls at the gathering. We've got some cute, cute kids in the family. This is Megan and Katie (Kayce's girls) and Helen (Nan's girl).




My darling daughter Tori with Helen. At least I got Tori to look at the camera... that's always a good thing.


My sweet Evan. Wouldn't look at the camera so this is the best shot I could get. Love ya Evan!

I save the best picture for last. This picture just cracks me up. There's Carol totally "hamming" it up for the camera. I don't know what Kayce is doing. Then there's Evan. Not sure if he's trying to hide from the camera or hide from the fact that he has such crazy Aunts. Probably both? :-)

No picture of Todd, unfortunately, he kept hiding downstairs to watch football. He was there and I'm sure he had a great time... just like we did. We hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving also.
2 comments:
I wish we could have been there for all the fun and excitement :) We really miss everyone. Glad you got together and had a good day.
Love the pics. Tori was so great to play with all the kids. We had a grea time!
Post a Comment