Friday, March 11, 2011

Birthdays and Snowstorms

I'm a little behind in my posts.  First let's get updated on sweet Tori's birthday.  She turned 15 a few weeks ago.  Sweet baby girl is 15, hard to believe. 





















Well, it's not hard to believe because her behavior is 15 going on 18.  Such a well-rounded, smart, amazing young woman.  We love her dearly.  This year she decided she didn't want to celebrate by having a large party but wanted cash to purchase herself an ipod touch.  The newest, latest gadget that's all the rage among teenagers.

So we celebrated her special day with a simple cake and a Happy Birthday from her family.  Happy Birthday sweet girl!




















Just days before Tori's birthday.... look at our backyard view.















I thought we were done with the snowstorms but I should know better.... we live in Utah after all.  Although we had a foot of snow in the morning, by evening almost all of it was melted.  We're happy for the moisture. 

Things are never dull.... from birthdays to snowstorms.... we have a blessed and exciting life.

No comments: