Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Joy of Life

I love my children, always have and always will.  Well, ummmm, ok.   I admit there are moments when I'm not sure I'm happy to have children.... but I do always love them.  Having children and a family is what life is all about for me.

My children certainly keep us busy and keep life exciting, especially our youngest child, Tori.  You can probably tell from my blog that she seems to be involved with every school and community activity available to her.  She just finished participating in her school play.... even after breaking her arm.  She is such a great little actress and we loved every moment of her performance.

Here she is during one of the songs.  She's the second from the left, on the front row.  Cute little girl, right?
















This play kept us all busy for almost three months.  Many mornings of early morning play practice and then late evenings for dress rehearsals.  I honestly don't know how she manages to do this and keep up with her school work AND spend time with all her friends.  This girl is a true extrovert.

And I realize I haven't posted much about Evan.  Our sweet middle child and amazing young man, Evan.  While Tori is an extrovert, Evan is the exact opposite as a true introvert... very much like his Mother.  He gets his energy and fulfillment from a quiet night at home. 

While Evan is a home-body, he still enjoys time with his friends and Evan's friends are lifetime friends because once you're a friend of Evan's you realize what a gem he is.  His quiet confidence of who he is and his caring for others is something that always amazes me.  He's an amazing student in school and a wonderful son. 


















It's such a joy to be part of our children's lives and to witness their growth and see their unique personalities grow and progress over the years.  It's also been fun to watch our Spencer grow and progress in his married life.  Children are the joy of life.

No comments: