Another year of marriage has come and gone and I would be missing out on an opportunity to celebrate our marriage if I didn't take time to write up a post about our anniversary. Todd and I have celebrated 19 years of marriage as of the this June 2012.
We celebrated this momentous event by spending the night in lovely Park City, Utah. Have you ever visited? It's lovely, especially in June. We first ate a yummy dinner at Ruth's Chris restaurant and took a little tour of the beautiful Park City hotel. Here's a lovely self-portrait of me and my wonderful hubby waiting for our dinner.
The following day, which was absolutely perfect weather, we took a stroll through old Park City. I could spend all day there window shopping and, of course, actual shopping but Todd preferred to eat a yummy breakfast of eggs benedict and then quickly leaving before I'm able to whip out the credit card. So, as in all successful marriages, we compromised and did a little of both.
Here's to looking forward to many, many more years of marriage.
No comments:
Post a Comment