Saturday, August 25, 2007

Spencer

So, I've been having so much fun creating this blog and sharing current events of my kids but after reviewing the blog I've realized it almost looks like I have just two children. You all know I have three wonderful, beautiful children. My Spencer has grown up and we don't have as many opportunities now to take pictures of his current events. I thought I'd remedy this problem and scan in just a couple old pictures. I have tons and tons of pictures of Spencer, being my first child, I've taken more pictures of him as a baby and toddler than Evan and Tori combined but I thought I'd just share two pictures of my oldest son whom I've been very blessed to be his mother.

First here's adorable Spencer in Fall of 1989 trying to fill Grandpa Clawson's shoes and wearing a hat from Mexico (obviously).
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This second photo was taken Fall 2004 when we tried our first attempt to hike to Stewart Falls. We started the hike at Sundance without realizing what a super long hike it is from Sundance, we needed to start the hike a little above Sundance. We gave it a try and didn't make it to the falls but we got some great pictures along the way of the beautiful fall leaves.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

FitzFam4ever said...

Aaah, that just makes me miss little Spencer so much. I just want to pick him up and squeeze him! I hope he knows how many people love him so much!

Lillian said...

I love those pictures, especially the one of little two year old Pito. It makes me miss him!! I just loved him so, so much back then - not that I don't love him that much now, he's just so much harrier now. Cute Pito!