He's such a handsome young man and I'm very proud of him. It was so fun to spend time with him and spend time with him enjoying his favorite all-you-can-eat shrimp place. Here's some cute pictures of the little party and my handsome son.

Spencer opening one of his presents. Actually his only present that didn't come in an envelope. At his age, it really is best to just give him money... he seems to like that best... really who doesn't prefer money?

Spencer with his cute brother and sister. They really miss having him around.

Evan took a couple pictures using my cell phone camera of Spencer enjoying his shrimp. Spencer enjoyed posing as usual.

I just love my family. I love that Mom and Dad were able to come to lunch and just love my kids and husband. It was really fun to have them all together. It would have been my dream to spend all day with Spencer and the family but Spencer, being the grown-up 21 year old he is, couldn't wait to finish up the celebration with his dorky Mom and family. He was anxious to get to work and spending time with friends. Happy Birthday to Spencer! We love you!
1 comment:
I cant believe Spence is 21, either! I'm so glad you were all able to get together. I still see little Pito in his grown up face. In the picture of Spence, Tori and Evan, I totally see the same little face from one of Spencer's grade school pics. I think its the one from Kindergarden where he has sleepy eyes and a bit of bed head. I love that pic. I love that kid! Give him a big hug for me.
Post a Comment