The food is amazing at this brunch. There's breakfast items like bacon, ham, eggs benedict, fruits, croiscants and then there's lots of yummy salads, cold shrimp with cocktail sauce, all sorts of fruit, cheeses, breads and then there's dessert. Dessert! I can't even begin to describe... all sorts of cakes, yummy eclairs, puddings, and chocolate covered strawberries. Yummy! This year I actually brought a plastic baggy ... seriously I did... and took home four chocolate covered strawberries to the family. I don't know how many things Kayce managed to sneak. It was awesome! Here's some great pictures of our experience.

Carol, Marcy, and Kayce after we're done eating. I've cropped out the table piled with empty plates. :-)

Kayce and Mom... Mom deserved this yummy brunch. She's a wonderful Mom and an amazing woman.

Carol and Marcy

Kayce and her yummy, yummy plate of food. This plate was the winner of the most good looking plate of food AND the most delicious.

Here's that award winning plate of food up close and personal. (drool, slobber)

Kayce told me she would be really, really mad if I showed anyone this picture. Since no one visits my blog, I think I'm safe. he he

After eating so much that we were in pain, we decided to go for a walk and found these amazing blossoms at Thanksgiving Point. The pictures I've taken don't do justice to how beautiful the blossoms were, especially with the amazing mountains in the background.

A geeky picture of me and Kayce. (Don't you love my double chin?)

Glammer shot of Kayce enjoying the blossoms.

Glammer shot of Marcy. Kayce just had to guess where to point and shoot the camera. :-) She did pretty dang good, considering all things.

Thought I would try capturing the beauty of the blossoms with my little digital camera. What do you think?

They smelled amazing also. Can you smell the beautiful blossoms?


The tulips were a little droopy but still very beautiful. Well, once again I have to say how fun it was at our annual Mother's Day Brunch. Hope all the Clawson sisters can get together next year!
1 comment:
I visit you blog, Marcy!
I'm so glad you guys were able to go together. I would love to attened one of these years. You took some great pictures, those flowers were beautiful.
Post a Comment