Monday, August 6, 2007
Evan's 13th Birthday July 31, 2007
July 31, 2007 Evan turned 13 and we had a great day celebrating. In the morning, we gave him presents from the family and he loved them all! That afternoon we all went to see the Simpson's Movie, which Evan has been dying to see, and he really enjoyed the movie although me and Todd kept thinking it was like paying to watch a regular Simpson's show. That evening Evan had his birthday party with three friends. We took them bowling and got a kick out of watching his friends with all their kooky personalities. After bowling, we came back to the house for a sleepover which involved lots of soda, candy, cake, icecream, video games and no sleep. They didn't get to sleep until 5am! All in all I think Evan had a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Looks like Evan had a good day. Now that he is 13 he can official start being a teenager and give his mom and dad a hard time. He he he. I hope the next few years are a breeze for all of you, seriuosly.
You're HOW OLD?!?!? I hope you had the BEST birthday Evan!!!
Dang, 13?! I can't believe Evan is 13. Looks like a great party! Happy 13th birthday, Evan!
Post a Comment