August 14-15 was our final end-of-summer vacation. We decided it would be fun to go to a hotel where it was hot and had a great pool so we chose the Casablance in Mesquite, NV. It was definitly HOT and they did have a great pool, however, after enjoying the smoke-free environment in Utah it was very hard to adjust to the very smoky environment at the hotel. Oh well, we did have fun at the pool and Tori and Marcy had fun getting pedicures while Todd and Evan went golfing... all in all we had a great time. I didn't get enough pictures but have posted the few I did manage to take.
This first pic is Tori and Marcy at the salon for our pedicures.
Here's Todd and Evan enjoying the pool. The pool was cold and wonderful because the temp. was 110!!
Here's little Tori cooling off.
Todd was the hottest guy at the pool!
Here's Todd worn out after a day of golfing and playing in the pool. What a tough day. :-)
3 comments:
Looks like a fun time. You have a beautiful family.
What a fun vacation. I love Casa Blanca's pool - it's the best. And I'm sure it felt good to cool off!!
How fun! Did you try the other pools too? I'm glad you were able to get away and even more glad you took the time to visit with us. We (especially Seth) totally enjoyed it!
Post a Comment