Evan and Tori started back to school August 21. With Evan starting in 7th grade, junior high, and Tori in 6th grade, the senior class at the elementary, they were both actually excited to start school this year. They both looked so cute and I love always getting pictures of them on their first day with their nice, new school clothes. It's always been fun for me to see their style and choice of clothing for their first day of school. They were both so good about getting up and getting ready. This year Evan has to be to school a whole hour earlier than last year and I was very impressed with how he got up, using his cool ipod alarm clock, and got dressed, ate breakfast, brushed his teeth, fixed his hair (which is a long drawn out process) and was ready early. Tori also did a great job getting ready on time. With Tori it takes her A LOT longer to wake up and get moving. She'll usually wake up and go into our room and lay down to watch tv for 1/2 an hour and then finally is awake enough to get up, dress, fix hair, and brush teeth. I still haven't gotten her to eat breakfast but someday I hope she realize the importance of a good breakfast. Until then, I'm just glad that we can get her up and moving in time for school.
3 comments:
Tori and Evan both look so grown up. They are both very beautiful kids and very stylish too. Is Tori wearing make-up? Is she that old already? That make you how old Marcy.... he he
So dang cute! And the best part is Todd's big smile!!! Evan is so handsome. What great style he has. And I love Tori's outfit! I want one just like it! How fun for all of you. I remember I was always so excited for the new year . . . it didn't last long after school started though! What great kids you have, Marcy!
Tori & Evan look so great! What stylish little kids. I love how different they are when it comes to morning routine. I hope they are enjoying school!
Post a Comment