Friday, August 17, 2007

Tori Mowing the Lawn

About two weeks ago, I woke up to the noise of the lawn being mowed. I went outside and found my little Tori helping her Daddy mow the lawn by using the riding lawn mower. She looked so dang cute and just silly on the mower I had to take these pics and share them with you all. Tori really enjoys doing this with Dad. He will mow the hills on the grass and she will ride the mower around on the even parts of the lawn. What a team!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

The Walton Family said...

How funny! I still cant believe you have riding lawn mower. Tori looks like a pro, She also looks very grown up.

Lillian said...

Way to go Tori! All the money spent on that riding lawn mower is worth it to get your kids to actually want to mow the lawn. She looks cute!

FitzFam4ever said...

That riding lawn mower can make your kids some money. We have a kid with one who goes around with one and mows people's lawns. Pretty quick way to make a buck!