Monday, September 8, 2008

Cheerleader Tori

Those of you who know Tori well will not be surprised to hear that she's a cheerleader and loving every minute of it. She had her first game the other day and was just so dang cute. I was actually very impressed with her team... oops... her squad. I have to get used to this new terminology. Her squad was very well rehearsed and did a great job cheering on the football team.






I know I'm a little biased but.. ya gotta admit... she's just so cute!







Here's her squad lined up on the football field during half time ready to do their dance or cheer or whatever it's called. Tori's on the front row.

Here's a video of her first routine at her first game. :-) They are just 7th graders so it's nothing fantastic but... on the other hand I was pretty impressed knowing that they ARE just 7th graders. Tori's on the front row 3rd from the right.


One final shot of my husband watching the game. I didn't know what was going on with the game and he didn't know what was going on with the cheerleaders. We make a great team. Oh, I also threw in this photo to show what a beautiful area we live in.

1 comment:

The Walton Family said...

Tori is so cute. I cant believe how grown up she is. You and Todd are such good parents to support you kids with all the activities they have.