Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Three Children

Evan and Tori recently brought home their school pictures and I had to share them. My children are the most beautiful children in the world. I don't care what you say or how much you argue that it's possible your children might be more beautiful, I just won't listen because mine are the most beautiful and talented and amazing!





















Here's my amazing Evan. He's now in 8th grade and doing fabulously. He's always done well in school and shows a talent for math and science. He dreads his English and history classes but still manages to plow through and get the grades. I love Evan's quiet self-confidence and his great laugh. If you can ever get him to really let loose and tickle his funny-bone, he's got a laugh that will put a grin on your face and start you laughing also. He's a great baseball player and really just all around talented at everything he does. I love you Evan!









Here's my beautiful daughter Tori. She's now in 7th grade and loving every minute of it. She tells me that everyone in the school knows her and she just "loves" 7th grade. Tori is very smart, quick witted, and can carry on a conversation without any response from you. :-) She just loves to talk. Tori is talented academically and physically. She's a great softball player, gymnast, volleyball player, and cheerleader. She always wants to try new things. I love you Tori!



















Here's my handsome oldest son, Spencer. He doesn't have school pictures anymore but, of course, he had to be included in the praise of my wonderful children. I love Spencer's way of intuitively knowing your moods and his ability to cheer you up or comfort, along with the sweet kindness he gives to those around him. He has a real talent for making friends with everyone he comes in contact with. He's currently working full-time and enjoys the friendships he's made at his work. Evan and Tori adore their older brother and just love it when he plays board games with them or speaks in his "squeegie" voice or Cartman voice. He's a wonderful son and I'm blessed to have him in my life. I love you Spencer!

5 comments:

Kes said...

I seriously can't believe how big your kids are! Is Spencer like 30 years old now??? wow!

oh and I'm hoping (cause i told her she had to) that sandy phillips is going to have the christmas party. we'll see and I'll let you know. it'll be good to see you if you can come.

Kayce and Jared said...

You do have beautiful kids! You aren't just delusional. I love your new background.

Lillian said...

I can't believe how grown up they are too! They really are cuties and good kids. I miss them and wish Jackson could come over to play.

The Walton Family said...

You do have beautiful kids, Marcy. They are all so sweet and personalble. You are a wonderful mother!

FitzFam4ever said...

What a great tribute to you kids. Make sure they get to read what you wrote. They are great kids. They were our only pride and joy for a long time. Did Tori hurt her arm? I love your beautiful kids!