Tuesday, September 2, 2008

School Daze!

Photobucket


Yes... I spelled it correctly... School Daze! I'm in a daze that it's back to school. My children are growing up so quickly and I'm in a state of shock. It's especially shocking that my baby girl is in 7th grade! Junior High School! She's my baby, she shouldn't be in Jr. High! Then my wonderful, amazing middle son is in 8th grade?! What's going on here. I can't be old enough to have my two youngest in Jr. High. I don't even want to start into the fact that I have a 21 year old. (gulp)

So, I had hoped to post a picture of my two youngest on their first day of school but my lovely baby girl got a hold of my camera and deleted the picture. It wasn't intentional but .. still... grrrr. Instead, I'll have to post my most recent picture of the Glassford family.
















Such a beautiful family, right?! As for school, Tori is very excited to be in school and going to Jr. High. She is miss socialite and doing very well. Even isn't really thrilled about the whole thing and has told me he would like to find whoever invented school and have them shot. :-) This cracks me up because really he's such a smarty pants and is doing well also. They're all great kids and I'm blessed to be their Mom.

1 comment:

The Walton Family said...

I love the family picture, you all look good! I cant believe the kids are in Jr High either, where does the time go.